Video Webcasting ¬ Why Webcasting?
Webcasting is used widely for Informing, Training, Educating and Communicating with VIDEO, which is synchronized with PowerPoint slides (or other material) and then is made available for viewing on DVD and/or the Internet.
More specifically, webcasting is used for:
The advantages of webcasting include:
- Internal Communications
- External Communications
- Sales Training
- Archiving of Events for future reference
- Medical Conferences
- Sharing Best Practices
- Field Visits
- Cost Efficient communication with reduced travel expenses
- On-Demand Education: Readily Available Video of Speakers, fully synchronized with the material used (ex. PowerPoint slides)
- Training for New Hires
- Extends value & usability of Events –a Digital Content Library is built, which can be referred at any time in the future
- Conference Sharing: people that were not able to attend a conference or all its sessions, can now view the presentations at any time and benefit
- LIVE Webcasts of your event to be viewed live on the Internet
- On-Demand Webcasts: for your event to be viewed after it’s completed.
- Webcast DVDs: with search abilities and much more!!
Inform Practitioners not visited by the Field Force
Pharma companies operating in Greece now use webcasting to inform Practitioners from a distance. It is often impossible time and cost-wise to visit all the Medical Practitioners. Webcasting offers an economical way to inform and educate a greater number of doctors in dispersed geographical locations. The objective is to inform in order to increase the number of customers.
Share Best Practices & Sales Techniques
There is always a TOP sales person or Executive in a company that can help inspire and motivate the remaining team. Webcasting has been used in Greece in such situations, where a Top Performer is video recorded “in action” and his/ her colleagues can learn from the techniques and methodology used.
Medical Conferences / Satellite Symposia
Most medical conferences take place in a city that is convenient for some visitors but not for others. In addition, busy schedules do not permit all those interested to travel and attend. Webcasting allows for more participants to benefit from the information presented at the conference from their home or office.
Even if one does attend in person, there usually are parallel sessions making it hard to benefit fully from the available presentations. Webcasting (through Video Portal or multimedia DVD) allows those interested to have access to the video material at any time in the future.
If you are organizing a Satellite Symposium or Medical Conference, ask us for our webcasting solutions, which for sure will be a great value-added feature for your event.